- ASP.NET Core 1.1 For Beginners: How To Build a MVC Website: "Want to learn how to build ASP.NET Core 1.1 MVC Web Applications?"
- ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC & Razor Pages for Beginners: How to Build a Website: "Want to learn how to build ASP.NET Core 2.0 MVC and Razor Page Web Applications?"
- Essential Angular for ASP.NET Core MVC: "This book is for developers with a knowledge of ASP.NET Core MVC who are introducing Angular into their projects. "
- Pro ASP.NET Core MVC 2: "This book puts ASP.NET Core MVC into context and dives deep into the tools and techniques required to build modern, cloud optimized extensible web applications"
- Expert ASP.NET Web API 2 for MVC Developers: "It provides a standards-based approach and a high-productivity development model that makes it easy to deliver services to a wide-range of clients, including mobile devices."
- Pro ASP.NET MVC 5 Platform: "explains how to get the most from the entire ASP.NET platform"
- Professional ASP.NET MVC 5: "ASP.NET MVC insiders cover the latest updates to the technology in this popular Wrox reference"
- ASP.NET MVC 4 Mobile App Development: "The ASP.NET MVC 4 framework is used to build scalable web applications with the help of design patterns and .NET Framework."
- Beginning jQuery 2 for ASP.NET Developers: Using jQuery 2 with ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC:
- Pro ASP.NET MVC 5: "provides a high-productivity programming model that promotes cleaner code architecture, test-driven development, and powerful extensibility, combined with all the benefits of ASP.NET."
- Professional ASP.NET MVC 4: "An outstanding author team presents the ultimate Wrox guide to ASP.NET MVC 4"
- Test-Drive ASP.NET MVC: "This book shows you all you need to know to get started developing web applications using test-driven development"
- ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed: "shows experienced developers how to use Microsoft’s new ASP.NET MVC Framework to build web applications that are more powerful, flexible, testable, manageable, scalable, and extensible."
- Beginning ASP.NET MVC 1.0: "ASP.NET MVC allows you to use ready-to-use MVC code so you can develop Web applications faster. "
- Pro ASP.NET MVC Framework: " By gaining this invaluable, practical experience, you can discover MVCs strengths and weaknesses for yourself"
- ASP.NET MVC Framework Preview: "give you a head start getting to grips with this powerful new technology."